PDA

View Full Version : Zawadi's 2011 trip (day 6 Dec 08)

Zawadi
12-08-2011, 11:19 PM
A late start this morning. Could it have something to do with the wine consumed in Citrico. I plead the 5th:)

We just missed a Friendship boat to Studios so walked it. Noticed the drop in temperature. Got to studios just before 1100. Got a FP for ToT (TSMM FPs had long since gone). Went on Star Tours (10 min) then a 1130 lunch @ Sci-Fi.

Sci-Fi is nicely themed but don't waste a DDP TS on it. It is next to ABC Comissiary in both location and food quality in my opinion. We had the Reuben sandwich - a lot nicer sounding on the menu.

We then used our ToT FP followed by RnRC(FP), ToT(stby & FP) & Great Movie Ride before watching the Pixar Countdown To Fun parade. The parade is a great improvement on its predecessor.

We then headed to MK for dinner at Plaza, much nicer than lunch. Diner was followed by: PhilharMagic, Haunted Mansion, Big Thunder, PotC & Jungle Cruise. We arrived back at the Yatch Club just before 2100.

It was then our only chance to drive to Celebration to see the private festive lights.

Tomorrow is our last full, and very long day. AK at 0900 through to midnight EMH @ Epcot

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-09-2011, 08:04 AM
Thanks for the report, we didn't think Sci-Fi had great food either although the atmosphere was fun...ABC Commissary on the other hand was horrible:sick:

pdrlkr
12-09-2011, 10:32 AM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

Jennifer_and_Chris
12-10-2011, 09:14 AM
Thank you for the review!!!! I love following along.

vizsla
12-11-2011, 04:02 AM
Thanks for the report.

faline
12-17-2011, 08:00 PM
Love the Plaza restaurant - especially the milk shakes! Yum!

Sorry you didn't enjoy Sci Fi. It is a fun place to dine!