PDA

View Full Version : Merchandise Guest Services

Mary Chase
12-04-2011, 10:53 AM
Anyone bought from Merchandise Guest Services - the number you see on top of your Disney receipts? There were so many things we wanted to pick up for Christmas this year but didn't have time/space to bring it all back. I was told I could call the number at the top of my receipts and should be able to buy anything I saw in any store down there. I did go to the disneyparks.com/store link and they had a small selection of the most popular items - but unfortunately not what I wanted.

Is shipping normal prices - or is it outrageous? Would you pay the same amount for the item as you would in the store? I looked on Amazon for a few things and found them but at very marked up prices.

Thanks in advance for any replies!

Strmchsr
12-04-2011, 12:17 PM
The Disney Store website only carries a very limited amount of park merchandise, but you can indeed call that number on your receipt and order anything you would like. The theme park merchandise department is not the same as the Disney Store. Shipping is not too bad. Depends on how much you order, but it's not outrageous.