PDA

View Full Version : no more yak and yeti on dining plan for 2012???

dyin tago
11-30-2011, 10:32 PM
last september we tried yak and yeti at animal kingdom park and we loved it.

I looked on the 2011 dining plan list and it is on it but when I looked at the 2012 list it has been removed!

DizneyRox
12-01-2011, 06:25 AM
Not sure if contracts have been finalized yet. There's still time... Although, it's NOT a DIsney restaurant, maybe they aren't happy with the offer from Disney. It's popular, they will be busy even without accepting the DDP

mgmnut
12-01-2011, 07:32 AM
I hope it makes it back on, we tried it last trip and everyone loved it. Although, on or off the dining plan I think it is still a must.

Reedy Creek Buccaneer
12-01-2011, 09:14 AM
Is it me, or is this question not asked every year?

Butters
12-01-2011, 09:27 AM
I hope they add it, I already have my ADR for Feb

Strmchsr
12-01-2011, 10:14 AM
Is it me, or is this question not asked every year?

Yep. There's a panic around this time every year about which restaurants aren't on the DDP. Many of the contracts aren't finalized until December, though, so I never trust any DDP list until Jan 1. And even then things can change.

cer
12-01-2011, 10:52 AM
Yep. There's a panic around this time every year about which restaurants aren't on the DDP. Many of the contracts aren't finalized until December, though, so I never trust any DDP list until Jan 1. And even then things can change.

Yes, I used to be one of the people to panic, however, it is the norm for the list of dining plan restaurants to not be complete until later and sometimes even after the year has started.

I no longer panic. It is just the way it goes pretty much every year and it is the folks who go in Jan and Feb that get to stress about it. :(

TheDuckRocks
12-01-2011, 11:09 AM
I no longer panic. It is just the way it goes pretty much every year and it is the folks who go in Jan and Feb that get to stress about it. :(

I'm already in a panic about a 2013 January trip we're taking!:blush::funny:

cer
12-01-2011, 11:22 AM
I'm already in a panic about a 2013 January trip we're taking!:blush::funny:

See what I mean?

darthmacho
12-01-2011, 04:03 PM
I'm sure it will be on, at least I hope it is, as it is on my agenda for next trip, and I paid a pretty penny for our dining plan. :mickey:

EeyoresBestFriend
12-02-2011, 02:15 PM
We were finally able to try Yak & Yeti TS last trip on the free dining. Enjoyed it completely and our server was great. Our party was split over two tables, and the other server tried to charge a 35% tip to them! When we pointed it out and asked for a correction, he gave the difference out of his wallet at the table to us without running it through the till. :confused: Seemed a bit shady . . .

Either way food and atmosphere was really good, just watch you bill. . . . :thumbsup: