PDA

View Full Version : CBR -buses?

minnie-mouse
11-29-2011, 06:17 PM
I have stayed at CBR before but never used the bus service from there. Can anyone give me insight as to how long of a wait it is for the buses, where do you have to go to wait for the buses and also how long of a ride is it to the TTC and MK?

Dopey's Girl
11-29-2011, 09:29 PM
The bus service is pretty good, I've never had any complaints. There are multiple bus stops throughout the resort (4, maybe 5?) so depending on what island chain your room is in, it can be a longish ride to get out of the resort. The best part is that you are mere minutes from DHS and Epcot. The ride to AK is pretty short too. MK bus is close to 20 mins I would guess. Not bad really.

We have stayed @ CBR 3 times and have always had great bus service. Longest wait was when leaving MK at the end of the night. We waited about 30 mins, but later found out the bus had broken down.

Silver_Surfer
12-01-2011, 12:35 AM
We stayed at the pirate rooms at south trinidad. We never had to wait for more than 15mins. 90% of the buses came in around 5mins

AmandaChan
12-11-2011, 08:58 PM
We went in June and were VERY pleased with the bus service so far our best experience. Several times we found ourselves running after the bus. We stayed at Aruba I think, which is on the opposite side of Martinique (sp??) and the food court and many many times they went into the resort on the side of our building and I think many times we were one of the last ones picked up because we would go to like 1 or 2 more bldgs and go to the park from there. We stayed at POFQ and we loved the resort at POFQ better but the busses at CBR were WAYY better in our experience. And I think June is probably more busy for them so I don't know if they increased their workload for the busses or what so I don't know what it's like during other times.