PDA

View Full Version : Lifejackets at pools

LilMickey
11-29-2011, 12:45 AM
Our little girl is four, and more importantly, her father is extremely overprotective. He wants to bring her lifejacket for her to use when we go next week, but it takes up so much room in the suitcase. Are there lifejackets or waterwing-type things available at the pools? We are staying at Pop Century. I'd rather not pay an extra $25 each way for the extra luggage we'd need to bring her giant bulky lifejacket.

JenniferS.
11-29-2011, 06:35 AM
A few years back they had complimentary life jackets by the pool at Pop. They have a bin full of life jackets. It is first come, fist served and you need to put them back in the bin when you leave the pool area for the day. I know other places i've stayed, you have to go get them at their marina. I haven't been to Pop in a few years, so I'm not sure if this is still the case, maybe someone else will come along that knows for sure.

BrerGnat
11-29-2011, 08:58 AM
ALL WDW pools offer complementary life jackets for kids.

Can you bring waterwings in lieu of a huge life jacket, just in the rare event that they run out of vests at the pool? Those would be much easier to pack and bring along.

snuggs30
11-29-2011, 09:36 AM
Was just there a month ago, and they do have them by the pool. :thumbsup:

LilMickey
11-30-2011, 01:15 AM
Thanks! I knew you all would know the answer! I will bring some waterwings just in case, but this will make my husband so much happier. Now let's hope the weather is nice enough that we'll get to use them!