PDA

View Full Version : CBR - beds, preferred locations, etc....

mom2morgan
11-28-2011, 12:06 PM
I'm really torn. We have wanted to try CBR for a long time, but now that more of the moderates are getting Queen size beds, the doubles really feel like a sacrifice. Do you know if they are planning to upgrade at any point? Also - how long has it been since CBR had any refurbishments? I wanted to try something "new" this time around, but looking at how our "usual" resort (POR) is being re-furbed, I'm afraid CBR will be on the "aging" side. Lastly - how important is a preferred location? Everyone says it is a really "big" resort - but how does it compare to POR, which is also large and spread out?

minnie-mouse
11-29-2011, 06:15 PM
I believe the beds at CBR are full size. The resort is large but not nearly as large as POR. We had a room in the Jamaica Building last time and found it to be a short 5 minute walk to the OPR food court and main pool. Even our DD who was 2 at the time walked it with no problem. CBR is really nicely themed but I agree it does need some updating.

Silver_Surfer
12-01-2011, 12:38 AM
Large resort but thats how we wanted it. We stayed at south trinidad and walked to the main house a few times and to breakfast every morining. Lucky if we passed 6 people on the way.:)