PDA

View Full Version : Favre Talk!!!

princessgirls
11-28-2011, 11:57 AM
I was semi-asleep while watching the end of SNF last night when I jolted awake with the talk of Favre being a potential QB for the Titans.

Geez... I wonder how this will play out. This morning it appears that Texas isn't interested, however they need a QB TODAY, and can't trade.

On a side note...went to my first JETS game yesterday and it was AMAZING!!

Been to a few Giants games in my lifetime, but this was MY team and it was a good game, and a fabulous day for the end of November. No coats, hat or gloves. Happy JETS fan!!! Worth every penny!!
Julie:mickey:

Ian
11-28-2011, 01:07 PM
I thought it was the Texans?

princessgirls
11-28-2011, 02:29 PM
Oops...it was the TEXANS!!!

Tony Dungy pointed out that teams don't invest a whole lot in back up QB's...case in point with the Colts. You see that a lot around the league. The backup gets no play time other than preseason and filling in for an injury, only if one occurs and to have two QB's down a team is BAD!!!

Julie

RAIDER
12-02-2011, 03:22 AM
:D
I suppose the LOCKER ROOM wouldnt be same without the debate of Farve "will he or wont he " be coming back to play in the NFL ;)

McNabb is the safest choice for the Texans out of the quarterbacks being talked about ...
I actually feel sorry for the Texans as they were playing so well before the Quarterback injury calamity

The Reservoir Dog
12-02-2011, 05:25 PM
:D
I suppose the LOCKER ROOM wouldnt be same without the debate of Farve "will he or wont he " be coming back to play in the NFL ;)

McNabb is the safest choice for the Texans out of the quarterbacks being talked about ...
I actually feel sorry for the Texans as they were playing so well before the Quarterback injury calamity

Funny how things work out. All the talk of how Leinart was going to do and he gets a season ending injury.

Looks like they are sticking with Yates but I believe that will be a mistake. At this stage they need someone experienced. If they lose Sunday & the Titans win the pressure will be on for the playoffs

princessgirls
12-05-2011, 11:54 AM
Favre talk is over...No Favre. The Texans got a QB! I had no love for him after he came to the JETS and was nothing but a joke. Maybe the Colts??? Just kidding.

Looks like there is no love for McNabb right now either...no one has reached out to his agent with any interest right now.

DVC2004
12-06-2011, 01:31 PM
My husband was telling me, don't know how true this is, that there was mention on Farve coming to the Bears. OMG the rivalry...has anyone heard this or was he pulling my leg?
I don't care either way but those 2 teams...I would think Bears fans would go ape ( in a bad way).

princessgirls
01-10-2012, 09:10 AM
No Favre didn't come back to the NFL this year...but there was a sighting on Saturday...He was at the Saints game in a suite with his wife and another couple. I found that interesting, as that is the same place that he took the biggest beating of his career in the final minutes of the Viking/Saint game to get into the Superbowl.