PDA

View Full Version : cruise birthday

readytogo2
11-27-2011, 06:45 PM
our DD turns !8 while we are cruising and we are looking for special ideas to celebrate . we will not be stopping at any ports on her actual birthday

Ed
11-28-2011, 09:15 PM
our DD turns !8...

Is that "8" or a typo-ed "18" ? :shrug:

Regardless, stop at the Guest Services desk when you board and get her a special "It's My Birthday" button, and make sure your assigned servers know about the special day; they'll make sure she gets a special small birthday cake.

If she's turning 18, she will then be eligible to dine in Palo or Remy; either one is an unforgettable experience.

ElenitaB
11-28-2011, 09:33 PM
My DS turned 11 on our first cruise and they made quite a fuss over his birthday. They will know that it's your DD's birthday as they do have date of birth on your cruise documents, but, as Ed says, be sure to remind your server and the Head Server. Also, you can purchase a birthday decoration package that will be in your room when you arrive. It includes a door decoration, some decorations for the inside of your cabin and a small (yet tasty) cake.

Now if it's your DD's 18th birthday, I would definitely take Ed's suggestion and plan a visit to Palo or Remy to celebrate the occasion in style! Oh, and a visit to the spa might be nice too! :cloud9:

readytogo2
11-29-2011, 06:38 PM
suppsed to be 18 sorry