PDA

View Full Version : Luggage Tag

BWayGrl
11-25-2011, 03:47 PM
I feel like an idiot, but I just got my complimentary luggage tag from WDW and I don't understand how to attach it to my suitcase! I feel like I'm missing something...there's the actual tag part that I wrote my name and contact info on, and then there's the plastic band. But it's just a plastic strip, no holes or anything. I thought maybe there was something I had to peel off and the two ends would stick to each other, or that the ends would snap together or something. I'm probably not explaining it well but I was hoping someone can help :blush:

tinxmom
11-25-2011, 04:15 PM
There should be s slit in the tag and you can slip the band through and loop the tag back through it. Does that make sense? Hard to explain, but easy to do - give it a try!

Niecyboo
11-25-2011, 07:15 PM
Don't feel bad. Sometimes the newer tags have a strip that is very hard to separate. The slit is there, but it is so small that it makes it feel like it is just one band of plastic.

mousetrapper
11-28-2011, 10:02 AM
I actually just split the plastic strip all the way down, but as others have said, splitting it partially is enough to allow you to loop the end through.