PDA

View Full Version : Going to Cape May

PETE FROM NYC
11-21-2011, 06:31 PM
DW and I are both ECV users , so getting around is often a hassle. I can get her ECV in my car. If I do that when we have ADRs for Cape May, how much walking would be involved from the parking lot, to the restaurant ?

cuteduck223
11-22-2011, 09:58 AM
My brother is in a wheelchair and has a lot of trouble walking. He was able to walk with his crutches from the parking lot to the restaurant. It is a considerable distance from the parking lot. He had to stop and rest about half way.

Scar
11-22-2011, 12:53 PM
Although not certain, I'm pretty sure they have valet parking (I would call to make sure.) If that is in your budget, the restaurant is very close to the main entrance.

The parking lot itself I would guess is 100-200 yards away.

Mickey'sGirl
11-22-2011, 02:49 PM
I thought that those with Handicapped tags could use the Valet parking without cost? Also Pete, are you using Tables in Wonderland? If so, valet parking is without charge when you are dining at the resort. Even if you had to pay for it, I think it would be worth any cost.

Hammer
11-28-2011, 08:15 AM
I thought that those with Handicapped tags could use the Valet parking without cost?

Yes, If you have a handicap parking tag (hang from the visor) you may valet park at no cost at any of the Disney Deluxe resorts.