PDA

View Full Version : Changing Name on excisting ressie

smokester653
11-19-2011, 06:30 PM
One person, who happens to be the main person on the reservation, is no longer able to go because of his job. Is it possible to just pay to have his name changed to someone else who is able to go? We are within the 44 days prior to arrival, no insurance, free dining so NOT looking to cancelling & re-booking & NOT looking to lose the $$ already paid. Is there any other solution?

Disney Hungarian
11-19-2011, 09:26 PM
I originally posted that it is no problem. Well, I had to delete that.

I will try again. It is not a problem to change the names on a reservation. Will you be charged? Who knows. I have gone through the process a couple of times. It is rather painless. Just call Disney. Say "modify existing reservation." You just have to love the automated system. To speed the process up. Have the ressie number and the name and address and age of the person you are wanting to add to the reservation.

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

Niecyboo
11-19-2011, 09:48 PM
You are all set. It is taken care of and I sent you an email.

Have a great time.

smokester653
11-19-2011, 10:17 PM
Denise, Do you have some kind of MAGICAL powers?? How in the world did you know I was posting about my SISTER's problem? :confused:

However you knew, THANK YOU for ALL your help!! My child will be thrilled to learn that she will be heading to Disney in less than 25 days!! :party:

Anyway you could have them pack me away in their suitcase? :blush:

THANK YOU AGAIN..YOU ARE AWESOME!:thumbsup:

GBBT
11-20-2011, 09:51 PM
Hey Denise!!!!!!!!:hi: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!:turkey:

Ed
11-20-2011, 10:11 PM
You are all set. It is taken care of and I sent you an email.

Have a great time.

Denise, Do you have some kind of MAGICAL powers?? How in the world did you know I was posting about my SISTER's problem? :confused:

THANK YOU AGAIN..YOU ARE AWESOME!:thumbsup:

See why they're called MAGICAL Journeys ?

And that kind of service seems to be the norm rather than the exception for our good friends at MJ.

Nice job, Denise ! :thumbsup:

Niecyboo
11-21-2011, 01:07 PM
The circumstances were just too close for it not to be the same reservation. LOL. So glad I could help, and it's nice that your daughter can come along with them.

smokester653
11-21-2011, 01:16 PM
Our Brother, GBBT, just had to put his 2 cents worth in :D. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

GBBT
11-21-2011, 03:41 PM
I know you are but what am i?:fresh: