PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Marrakesh?

Mickey 101
11-17-2011, 09:00 PM
My family has never been to Restaurant Marrakesh before but we are considering it for the first time this year. We go to Tangerine Cafe every year (DH and DS get lamb; DD and I get vegetarian platter) so we all like Moraccan food but have heard mixed reviews about the TS. Should we give it a try or bypass this location?

RAIDER
11-18-2011, 03:17 AM
Ive never been to the Tangerine Cafe ,but the Marrakesh restuarant on numerous occasions and we have enjoyed every visit .
The menu is second to none ,the service is excellent and the portions are large .Its a very laid back place .I am not 100% on the vegetarian platters but i do know they do them ,but you can always get hold of a menu on this site .
I would go as i am sure you will enjoy it :thumbsup:

Ms. Mode
11-18-2011, 09:23 AM
Friends of mine went there to eat a few years ago for their one and only night @ WDW...they said they had "fried potted meat" ..ha..ha..ha

I have NO idea what they asked for from the menu; but I always think of this when I see it mentioned on Intercot. :D

snowflakegirl
11-22-2011, 09:27 AM
I've eaten at Marrakesh twice for late lunches (I usually make my table service meal of the day lunch when I'm in the parks because we go in August and it breaks up the heat of the day with a nice hour or so sitting in the airconditioning) and have been happy both times. We were actually one of four or five tables of people each time, so it was quiet and the service was attentive. The musicians and belly dancer are phenomenal. The decor is worth the reservation in my opinion, I love the way it looks. And I found the food to be delicious.

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-22-2011, 10:17 AM
Although we loved the belly dancer and the decor, we did not like the food:sick: I would stick with Tangerine Cafe they get pretty good reviews:mickey:

Gator
11-22-2011, 03:49 PM
I love Tangeriene Cafe, and I love Marekesh! The spices they use are really good, and the ambience is great. Definitely try it.