PDA

View Full Version : Busch Gardens Elite Adventure Tour

Josephrobin
11-15-2011, 10:12 PM
I loved Busch Gardens! One of the best days I have ever had in a theme park. I did the Elite Adventure tour there and thought it was well worth it. We fed Kangaroos, birds, giraffes, and flamingos. We had a lot of hands on with different animals. We also skipped all the lines for the rides and even had a breakfast and an awesome lunch on the tour. The lunch overlooked the serengeti plain. We even had free drinks during the tour. I will never go there again without the tour. I had found it online but called 813-987-5210 to book the tour because online it was showing as sold out. I for sure felt I got my moneys worth on the tour.

NJGIRL
11-16-2011, 07:37 AM
Thanks for the info and glad you enjoyed the tour. What was the cost per person?

Josephrobin
11-16-2011, 09:37 AM
The price was $199.99 which seemed like a lot but when you add everything up it wasn't bad. Parking was free, breakfast, lunch, food for the animals, we had a private safari to go feed the giraffes, we had free soda/water during the day, Skipped all the lines. Admission was seperate from the price. But I had one day there since we were driving from Orlando and thought it was worth it.

Floridamouse1
11-29-2011, 10:25 AM
I have done the tour and it is fantastic! I would not go another way!!

NJGIRL
11-30-2011, 06:57 AM
I have done the tour and it is fantastic! I would not go another way!!

:welcome: to INTERCOT

yjgirl32
11-30-2011, 08:35 AM
I have done a similar tour at Seaworld and thought that too was well worth it! Might have to try the one at BG- thanks for the report.

Josephrobin
12-07-2011, 10:21 PM
I have done both as well. I enjoyed the Busch one more but both were great !! Loved feeding the kangaroos, lorykeets, and giraffes. I also love coasters so with Busch having 5 major roller coasters it was fantastic.