PDA

View Full Version : Character List from last week

rjmdds
11-14-2011, 01:47 PM
Well, we just got back from a fantastic 8 day trip to the World. We made an effort to see as many characters as possible but some of the lines for them were a bit nuts. All in all though, I think we did pretty well. We did not really see any rarities but we did see 17 characters that we had never met before. We didn't catch any one at the American Pavillion nor did we catch anyone at the Fantasmic Meet n greet in the Animation Building. In fact, when I asked a Character CM, they went in the back and brought out a "supervisor" who told me that they don't do that anymore. Whether that is true or not I don't know, but I felt like I was asking for some secret thing or something. It was strange. Anyway, here is my list for those interested...

Mickey & Fab 5
Chip and Dale
Pinocchio
Mary Poppins
Belle
Cinderella
Pocohontas
Aurora
Snow White
Ariel
Jasmine
Alladin
Fairy Godmother
Tinkerbell
Terrence
Thumper
Miss Bunny
Jessie
Woody
Buzz
Green Army Man
Stitch
Alice
Pooh
Eeeyore
Tigger
Piglet
Mayor of Main Street
SEVEN DWARVES (@MVMCP..a first for us and a highlight)
Beast
Marie
Meeko
Terk
Baloo
Frozone
Mr. Incredible
Leo
Elastigirl
Peter Pan
Phineas
Ferb
Mike Wazowski
Sully
Duffy
Tiana
:mickey:

JenniferS.
11-14-2011, 09:56 PM
Wow...that's quite a list. Wish we would've seen some that are on your list.

Here's my list:

Mickey
Minnie
Pluto
Goofy
Donald Duck
Daisy Duck
Pinocchio
Mary Poppins
Belle
Cinderella
Pocohontas
Rafiki
Aurora
Snow White
Ariel
Tinkerbell
Rapunzul
Tiana
Buzz
Stitch
Lilo
Pooh
Tigger
Piglet
Alice
Anastasia
Drizella
Lady Tremaine
Prince Charming
Handy Manny
Special Agent OSO
Leo
June
Vidia

rjmdds
11-15-2011, 08:17 AM
That is quite a list also, Jennifer. Nice job. Congrats on getting in to see Rapunzel. All week the line for her was NUTS. I had no idea of her popularity.

like2workout
11-15-2011, 09:29 AM
well both of you have very impressive lists! congrats on locating so many characters.

rjmdds, good to see you on here and i'm glad you had such a great trip!

DisneyFreak1313
11-15-2011, 03:28 PM
WOW....great lists!
Is the line still NUTS for Rapunzel during the day or did you try to meet her at MVMCP? How is the line at the party? Shorter?

TinkerbellT421
11-15-2011, 04:13 PM
Great lists!! I saw Pocahontas on both of your lists and she is yet a character I have met!! Where did you find her? Is she considered one of the special characters you can only meet at certain times of the year???? Would love to try and find her this year! :thumbsup:

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
11-15-2011, 04:25 PM
Where or where did you see Thumper?? I was under the impression that Thumper was a "rare" character to see.

asianway
11-15-2011, 07:08 PM
We didn't catch any one at the American Pavillion nor did we catch anyone at the Fantasmic Meet n greet in the Animation Building. In fact, when I asked a Character CM, they went in the back and brought out a "supervisor" who told me that they don't do that anymore. Whether that is true or not I don't know, but I felt like I was asking for some secret thing or something. It was strange.

They will not do this when there is an early Fantasmic, 6:30 or 7:00. Since they are now doing F! nightly, and the shows are early now that DST is over, they wont have it again until the refurb takes it down. They will have it any night there is no F! and when the first show is at 7:30 or later-basically the entire summer.

Bad information

asianway
11-15-2011, 07:09 PM
Where or where did you see Thumper?? I was under the impression that Thumper was a "rare" character to see.

Thumper is out daily at CMM at AK. He WAS rare as all get out until a couple years ago.

rjmdds
11-15-2011, 07:35 PM
We actually saw Pocohontas on a random path in Future World of all places! She was not listed any where and just happened to be standing near a bridge under a tree! I believe that normally she can be found at the entrance to the Animal Kingdom but that may have changed. We were lucky to have found her.

As for Rapunzel, the line was long for her morning, noon and night. It was crazy! We didn't go near her area during the party so I can't comment on that, but I would suspect it was equally long.

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
11-15-2011, 07:51 PM
Must have been with in the past year or so, because hubby and I went in Jan/Feb of 09 and I was told that Thumper was a rare one and usually only found during Easter.

Sooooo glad to hear that Thumper and Miss Bunny are out regularly. Looking forward to FINALLY getting a photo with Thumper in June. Yep, I'm a nut! But that's okay, it is us Adult Nuts that keep Disney in the black.
:yay:

Sounds like a great trip and my wonderful DD is already looking forward to compiling our own list of great characters.

JenniferS.
11-15-2011, 08:31 PM
We were very lucky the day we met Rapunzel. It was POURING out and we walked by and saw her. I didn't even know that she was at this spot. Anyway, there were a few families in the meet n greet area and I was told to start a line. They let one family in before me (they cut me and I told the cm and they said they know, but it wouldn't be long for me to get in.) Then Rapunzel went out, I guess a change of shifts, so we had to wait for the new one. I think we waited a total of 15-20 min. I was told that there is usually a 2 hour wait for her, so then I felt very lucky only having to wait a short time.

Pocohantas was over in AK at Rafiki's planet watch.