PDA

View Full Version : Photopass still at deluxe resorts?

Mary Poppins
11-13-2011, 03:47 PM
Was just wondering if they were still doing this. Hoping to check out all the deluxe resort decorations and thought this would be a great opportunity to get family Christmas pictures done :santa:

Jillirose
11-13-2011, 04:43 PM
We got our pics at BC last February. They were great :thumbsup:

KylesMom
11-14-2011, 09:23 AM
In July, there were no photopass people at WL taking casual pictures of guests as there had been in 2010 (without a package appointment). In fact, we had previously been assigned a photopass person when we were flag family in 2010, but no one accompanied us this time around. Hopefully with the onset of the holiday season they'll reincorporate this practice!

Dream'nDisney
11-14-2011, 01:05 PM
When we stayed at YC this June, we asked about the Photopass people, and the castmember at the Photopass desk said they were no longer taking appointments at that resort. We were bummed because we had taken advantage of this service the year before and the pictures were great. However, we just asked other guests to take our pictures, and every single person was more than happy. Those pictures turned out really well too, and I am so glad we asked because it is neat to see your whole family in vacation pictures.

twinboyz
12-02-2011, 11:28 AM
We had our package done at Poly in Aug of 2010. When were there in May of 2011, the booth was still there. Maybe they have reduced the number of resorts they provide this service. You are right tho! Great to have some awesome family pictures. I used them for or Christmas cards in 2010.:mickey:

gokatgo
12-10-2011, 07:57 PM
I think they currently have this going at BC, Poly, GF and maybe another one or two. They did not have it at WL. We had ours done at the Beach Club in 2008 and the pictures were awesome! This time they did have photographers at the tree at WL and GF and perhaps others. You didn't need an appointment, just hop in line.