PDA

View Full Version : To Disney w/ 4 kids Trip Report Day 5 MK

JenniferS.
11-10-2011, 08:00 PM
Late breakfast today at Chef Mickey's. We heard it may rain today, so we had our umbrella's on hand. We got on the boat over to MK. We walked from the boat to the monorail when it started to downpour. Got over to CM and ate, then headed to MK. It was raining so hard that we decided to get poncho's as well as using our umbrella's. No one was at the park and the rides were all walk ons!! The kids met Rapunzel (was told that there is usually a 2 hr. wait to meet her and we met her within 20 min)!! Then they also met Princess Tiana. By 12:00 we were soaked and decided to head back to the room which is when the rain decided to stop. We really needed a break, so we hung out at the hotel until our dinner ressie at 6:20 at WCC. After dinner I think we headed back to Epcot. We caught Illuminations!

Next up: Our final full day at MK

Joannelet
11-10-2011, 09:51 PM
How funny! We too met Rapunzel in the rain as the line was the shortest I had ever seen it. In May when we were there it was well over 2 hours in the boiling heat. Luckily we saved this for Oct 28th when it was raining as the line was short. My ds who is almost 3 loves the movie and even asked where Maximus was. :) lol my niece and nephews were with us too. It was a fun meet n greet. I agree you were lucky you met her when you did!

Jennifer_and_Chris
11-11-2011, 09:05 AM
We had a great Meet and Greet with Rapunzel as well!!

My dd asked where Flynn Rider was. And Rapunzel said, his name is really Eugene but, he answers to both names. She said when she calls him by Eugene Fitzherbert, he knows he's in trouble. :D

My odd then said, my mom uses our first, middle and last name when we are in trouble. :D

Boy that rule seams to be universal.

faline
11-11-2011, 10:22 AM
There are sometimes bonuses hidden in rainy days and you seem to have found them!

You don't mention but I hope your dinner at Whispering Canyon was good - and fun as well!

pdrlkr
11-12-2011, 01:50 PM
Thanks for the Report!:smickey:

MinnieMommie
11-12-2011, 06:01 PM
Nice you were able to make the best of the rain and the small numbers in the park. It is nice to be able to walk on to rides. Glad your children were able to meet the princesses. :mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-16-2011, 08:25 AM
Nice character interaction, thanks for the report

vizsla
11-17-2011, 05:12 AM
Thanks for the report.