PDA

View Full Version : To Disney w/ 4 kids Trip Report--Day 2 Hollywood Studios

JenniferS.
11-10-2011, 07:21 PM
Today we woke up to more rain. :( Just on and off for parts of the day and drizzly. We had 8:00 am ressies for Hollywood and Vine. My youngest son was excited to meet OSO, Handy Manny and Leo and June!! My 8 yr old twins weren't really into many of the characters this year, but they did take some pics, especially if the characters waved them over. After breakfast we rode a few rides and then when our stomach's were settled, I took the three older kids on TOT. Only 10 min wait!! Rnr had a really long wait and we knew we would be gone by the time the fastpasses would be ready. We went back to the hotel about 1:00 for a few hours. The kids and dh and I went swimming! Then we had dinner at 1900 park fare. This was just ok and I'm never going back there for dinner. My mom and I's :marg: weren't brought to us till we were almost ready to leave. The waitress seemed so busy, but the restaurant wasn't that packed. I mean all she really had to do was serve drinks since this is a buffet. We decided to go to Epcot for a little while after this, but it turned out to be a big mistake. My youngest son was tired and having a meltdown, so we only went on SE and Test Track and left for the night.

Next Up:

Animal Kingdom

Joannelet
11-10-2011, 09:41 PM
That is funny that you mentioned that about the service at 1900 Park Fair. I love it there but on each visit our waiter or waitress ends up disappearing. Last time we waited around a long time for the check. Had no idea where she was.

Jennifer_and_Chris
11-11-2011, 08:23 AM
Thanks for sharing the report!!!

Sorry about 1900, we had dinner there 2 years ago and it was excellent... even with a party of 13.

faline
11-11-2011, 09:52 AM
It's nice to have some down time during the day! Sorry about your service at 1900 Park Faire!

pdrlkr
11-12-2011, 01:48 PM
Thanks for the Report!:smickey:

MinnieMommie
11-12-2011, 05:34 PM
Sorry you didn't have the best service at 1900 Park Fare. Glad you enjoyed DHS though and wwere able to get some swimming in. :mickey:

vizsla
11-14-2011, 05:00 AM
Thanks for the report.

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-16-2011, 08:22 AM
Thanks for the report...