PDA

View Full Version : To Disney w/ 4 kids Trip Report--Day 1 Magic Kingdom

JenniferS.
11-10-2011, 07:09 PM
Today we have breakfast at the castle! We planned one hour travel time to get to all of our meals. Worked out great and if we got there early, they were usually able to take us right in. After breakfast with the princess' we went straight to the snow white ride followed by all the other rides in fantasyland except Peter Pan and Winnie the Pooh. All rides were practically walk on. Then we headed to HM, which was closed due to technical difficulties. So Dh rode Splash and BTMR with the 3 bigger kids while mom and I took the little one on POTC. Then we met the gang at BTMR and walked back over to POTC to ride w/ them and then Jungle Cruise. After this we decided to take the boat back over to Wilderness Lodge for a break/rest. We had dinner back at the castle again (only day we could book), hit a few rides and watched the memories? show and then Wishes! Oh, this day it rained on and off all day, not too heavy, we didn't let it stop us though. Got the umbrella's and had fun.

Next up: Hollywood Studios

Joannelet
11-10-2011, 09:37 PM
Great day! Thanks for the report.

Jennifer_and_Chris
11-11-2011, 08:20 AM
Castle twice in 1 day????

wow. I'm jealous

:D

faline
11-11-2011, 09:45 AM
Terrific Magic Kingdom Day! It must have been fun to have two dining experiences in the Castle on the same day!

pdrlkr
11-12-2011, 01:46 PM
Thanks for the Report!:smickey:

MinnieMommie
11-12-2011, 05:29 PM
What a great first day...breakfast and dinner at the Castle! How nice that your DH could take the older ones while you and your mom took the little one on POTC. I'm also a mother of 4 and remember how nice it was when we were able to have enough hands to do this. :mickey:

vizsla
11-14-2011, 04:59 AM
Thanks for the report.

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-16-2011, 08:21 AM
Sounds like a good start...