PDA

View Full Version : Parades at Disneyland

meldan98
11-10-2011, 03:05 PM
The Disneyana club I belong to is doing a food event next year and the theme is Disneyland/CA Parades. I'm thinking about doing the current parade, but I'm really drawing a blank on the what some of the other parades are. The ones that I remember are (some aren't the official name, because I don't remember them) MSEP, Christmas, Holloween, 50th Anniversary (Lion King?) and wasn't there one with the Brother Bear song and then Block Party and then the pathetic excuse for a parade from last year.

Does anyone recall some of the other parades?

tinkwest
11-10-2011, 04:09 PM
DCA had the Eureka Parade and Pixar Play Parade as well as the Block Party Bash. I remember a few more from Disneyland . . . an Aladdin parade (I really liked that one), Mulan, there was something like a Goofy for President parade long ago (I'm fuzzy on that one). Please do not include the Light Magic parade - YUCK!

meldan98
12-13-2011, 12:18 PM
Actually, one of our late members - RIP :( loved Light Magic so I'm sure someone in our group will be doing that parade. I never saw it.

I've signed up to do the Sounds Sensational parade. It should be fun event! Now, I've just got to figure out the menu.

Disney4us2
12-13-2011, 12:23 PM
I recall a Lion King parade at one time.