PDA

View Full Version : Gift basket ideas/suggestions

Maleficent_vf
11-08-2011, 11:36 PM
I need to put together a gift basket on a budget as a Christmas gift for a co-worker who is a Disney fan, but who also could use a little pampering as she may have two surgeries in her near future. :( She is very down-to-earth and finds joy in even the smallest things. I was thinking of a spa basket, but am open to other suggestions or thoughts.

Ideas???

minnie04
11-09-2011, 08:42 AM
I would suggest doing a basket with a Disney character in the middle and build off that. Then add things in Dinsey colors like Red, black and yellow you can also put a little Xmas green in there maybe on the bottom of the basket. I have the visual in my head, so I hope its making sence to you ..lol. :mickey: You can aslo add the lotion, slippers,soaps things like that..

princessgirls
11-09-2011, 10:22 AM
I make up baskets for our big fundraiser at our school. I'm a "shopper". I LOVE theme baskets.

How about some "comfort" items for when your friend is at home recovering from her surgery.

Things like nice lotions, fancy sleep socks...Kohl's always has nice ones at the holidays that are inexpensive, a good movie DVD or two, gift card to Amazon.com for a book purchase, some Hershey bars or snack food, maybe even PJ bottoms...Old Navy usually has them for $5.00 a pair Thanksgiving weekend. I got a cute pair of Mickey PJ bottoms from Wal Mart for $8, if you want to do some of the Disney theme.
You are nice to think of your friend. I'm sure it will be appreciated.
Julie:mickey:

Kairi_7378
11-13-2011, 09:20 PM
If you want to follow with the lotion suggestion, there are some new lotions out at the Disney stores.

Maybe a fun Disney book? If she is having surgery she will have some down time and may welcome something to read.