PDA

View Full Version : End of July beginning of August

fanofdisney
11-07-2011, 08:30 PM
Ok I am kind of nervous about our next trip. We have always been fortunate enough to go in Oct but this trip we have to go the end of July to beginning of August. What will it be like with the crowds and heat? I am figuring we will go to a park in the morning head back to the pool for the afternoon then back to parks for the evening. How are the water parks if we don't get there until the afternoon are they too crowded by then to enjoy? I am a planner and would love to know what to do different this trip than those in October. Thank you for your input!

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-08-2011, 08:46 AM
It will be exactly as you're thinking: hot and crowded.

However, it can still be a great time to go! Get up early, take advantage of the early morning hours, use FastPass, and then head out for the afternoon and swim, hang at the resort, etc. Not only does this help you skip the afternoon crowds, but also the heat.

Head back for dinner, and the rest of the evening in the parks.

Mickey'sGirl
11-08-2011, 09:15 AM
I love the end of July/beginning of August.

The parks are open later, the rides are up and running for the most part, night-time swims are awesomely good.

Our touring plans in the summer consist of a lot of coming and going. We get up early and do some stuff at the parks, then head back to the resort to hang out and swim and stuff, then we go back in the late afternoon/evening if we care to.

It is hot and busy, but if you go with that in mind, then a good time will still be had!! :mickey: