PDA

View Full Version : How Busy?

elmjimmlm
11-07-2011, 08:54 AM
We are going to WDW Oct. 28-Nov.4 next year for the Food and Wine Festival and the MNSSHP...How busy are the parks during the week of Halloween?

micky95
11-07-2011, 11:28 AM
my dw & i just got back oct 28. the parks werent that bad ,but we went to F&W at epcot on a saturday CRAZY CROWDED in world showcase. went back during the week and it was much better .most locals were at work,.HaHa.we tried a lot of the food kiosk even though i never did get to try the snails.went to the halloween party at mk wasnt really that bad with crowds but some areas were.:mickey:

Ms. Mode
11-07-2011, 04:58 PM
I've had snails, you didn't miss much!

JenniferS.
11-07-2011, 06:00 PM
We went this exact week this year!! We are used to going in the super low crowds in Sept. We were very worried about the crowds, but they weren't bad at all. Most of the rides were 30 min waits or less. Sometimes it would say 20 min and we were on the ride in about 10. The more popular rides we used fastpass and had no trouble. I would go this week again an not worry.

Dyanna
11-16-2011, 09:38 AM
We just returned from a trip (Oct 28 - Nov 3) & the crowds were very manageable considering there were more people there than in the past. The longest wait times were for of course Soarin at 40 min & 50 at TSM. Its still the best time to go for our family.

LauraByTheSea
11-16-2011, 08:24 PM
We were there this Halloween week-ish (22nd-27th), and it was AWFUL. In all the trips I've taken, at various times of the year, this was by far the worst. Was there this past weekend too, and it was still pretty bad.