PDA

View Full Version : Merchandise for pets still available?

kswiz
11-06-2011, 12:11 AM
Is Pet Tails merchandise (items for dogs, cats) still available at WDW gift shops?

snowflakegirl
11-06-2011, 09:49 AM
I was actually coming on here to ask the exact same question this morning. I had stocked up on a lot of the treats a while ago and had used them sparingly, unfortunately now my cat has to take a daily pill (for the rest of her life) that she does not enjoy and even my vet can't pill my little monster the way you're supposed to be able to for cats, she just holds it and spits it out. So I wrap it in a tiny ball of wet food and stick one of her favorite treats to it, give her that and immediately give her another treat so she's so excited for teh second one she doesn't notice the first one has a funny taste ;-). However that means I'm going through them a whole lot faster than I used to. So I was hoping someone could tell me if they still sell them so I can look into getting more of them.

ILoveMickey'77
11-08-2011, 04:25 PM
We didn't have any luck finding pet souvenirs in April 2011. The Emporium had previously phased most of it out and moved it to the Fire Station and the Fire Station is now closed.

We looked pretty much everywhere for the stuffed Mickey ears and had no success. :(

sneezyone
12-30-2011, 09:47 PM
Last I looked you could get collars, tshirts and a few other things at WOD at DTD....but that was in June...I'm going back next week (or so..)and I'll look for you

kswiz
12-30-2011, 11:38 PM
Thanks sneezyone. We were at WDW 12/8-12/15 and could not find any pet gear. If you find any we would appreciate hearing about it.