PDA

View Full Version : Best Disney Spa

Tinkerbellfan
11-05-2011, 10:08 AM
We are looking to book a hot stone massage during our next trip. The Grand Floridian spa will still be closed. Can anyone share their thoughts on the spa at either Saratoga springs or the Swan and Dolphin.

Thanks.

BugeyedMuggy
11-06-2011, 03:19 PM
I recommend the Mandarin Spa at the Dolphin. We liked it even better than the GF spa.

SBETigg
11-06-2011, 04:14 PM
I recommend the Mandarin Spa at the Dolphin. We liked it even better than the GF spa.

I love the GF spa, but Mandara spa got high praise from some colleagues when I attended a conference at the Dolphin. I think it would be a good one to try.

ginger19
11-06-2011, 07:51 PM
I thought the GF was uptight and not at all relaxing. The Mandara spa was absolutely amazing! We felt relax within minutes of walking in and the atmosphere there cannot be beat :cloud9:

tadcd
11-07-2011, 07:39 PM
I have been to the Mandara Spa. I agree that it is gorgeous, but my massage was just OK. The walls are paper thin between treatment rooms so if another customer is talking it can be loud. Also a lot of the furniture was more ornamental than comfortable. Just my experience, I might be a bit picky when it comes to relaxation rooms and massages.:blush: