PDA

View Full Version : DHS EMH and Fantasmic question

lynnek
11-04-2011, 08:49 PM
We are planning on going to DHS on an evening for EMH, actually having dinner at the Brown Derby during the first showing of Fantasmic. The second showing of Fantasmic starts at 8:00, same time as EMH starts. I'm wondering if this is not such a good idea. We have the park hoppers and "hop" into a park for the EMH because it usually seems less crowded. Our draw isn't Fantasmic--toddler would be frightened--it's Osbourne Lights as well as a few rides. With two sets of Fantasmic crowds would that defeat the idea of "less crowded" so why bother going on an EMH night?:confused:

gerald72
11-05-2011, 03:13 AM
Although I'm not sure how low crowds are on emh nights, id stick to your plan.
For the first show, you have Dining reservations so it doesn't matter how full the park is. Hopefully, the first crowd leaves the park after they watch fantastic. And hopefully, for the second show the remaining crowd is at fantastic and not the osbourne lights.

lynnek
11-05-2011, 11:01 AM
With the xmas party going on that nite at MK and it being the last nite of F&W at Epcot, I'm thinking this is the least crowded option. Dealing with a child with mild Asperger's, crowds take on a whole different feeling:)