PDA

View Full Version : I think I already know the answer to this question, but am asking anyway....

Dsnygirl
11-04-2011, 02:11 PM
If my DH and I already have AP's, we can't get WPF&M added on w/o going to a Premium AP, am I right??

We upgraded to AP's this past trip (Oct), so our AP's are good through late Oct next year. But our next trip isn't until August... so we wouldn't be wanting the WPF&M passes until then. It wouldn't make sense to upgrade to a Premium AP at that point (an extra $130 each, instead of $50 each for WPF&M) when getting into a WP only costs us $100 for the day. (and we're not sure we'll do 2 WPs again... we weren't as fond of BB as we were of TL, and our trip will be a day shorter.) We don't need to decide on getting AP's again until October... at which point we may not, as in 2013 we will probably on get to Disney once.

So... monetarily, it makes no sense to upgrade to premium AP's... but it's hard to swallow paying $100 to get into one park when we could get WPF&M added on for $110, if it was allowed with an AP. :(

LauraByTheSea
11-04-2011, 03:10 PM
DH and I struggled on whether to get Premium's this year or not. We only went to TL once last year and kept thinking that the water parks are not THAT expensive to get in, and if we end up NOT going would it be worth it? We ultimately ended up with Premium's, but so far did not go to any water parks (we were there last week). Maybe in the coming year we will, but after all the loot we bought, the 20% discount has made it worth it to us so far! LOL

floridamom
11-04-2011, 04:36 PM
Good point about the 20% discount with the premium AP. Depending on how much you shop, that might be a consideration.