PDA

View Full Version : Cali Grill for apps/drinks and Wishes

debandbub
10-30-2011, 08:01 PM
Hi there!
We'll be in the World in less than two weeks for our honeymoon.:cloud9: We haven't done a ton of planning for the trip since we've done a ton of planning for the wedding!
Anyway- we are not huge eaters, and we are vegetarians who like adult beverages :secret:., and we were thinking we could have a special night at Cali Grill (we've never been) and maybe get a pizza or salad and some drinks and watch Wishes. So my questions:
Is this even possible? Is there a bar area that we can sit for that or would we need to make ADR's? (Too late for that, I bet though, huh?) How do we even go there without ADR's? I seem to remember reading something that you had to have them to go up there?
Any input or thoughts/ideas would be welcome. There's not much more I can do before the wedding besides think about the honeymoon- or I'll go CRAZY! Thank you!

alaMode
10-31-2011, 09:47 AM
I believe you can eat at the bar without a reservation. We met a young couple who were going to do just that on Saturday night while we were waiting to check in. They rode up in the elevator with us and headed to the bar to "hunker down" for 2 seats at the bar. I didn't see them after that, but I hope they were successful-they were so cute!

Good luck!

Scar
10-31-2011, 10:16 AM
Yes you can eat at the bar without an ADR. You will most likely have to wait for seats to open up. Don't worry, they will.