PDA

View Full Version : Mickey sprinkles

TheVBs
10-30-2011, 09:36 AM
On our last trip I really wanted to pick up some Mickey sprinkles. I was told to go to Goofy's Candy Co. in DTD - but they were all out. :( I thought I'd email their merchandise dept. and see if I can get some sent to me when they have more. Has anyone else successfully done this? The other alternative is to buy them off eBay, but I'm hesitant to do that. They all list that they buy them in bulk and repackage them to sell. I would rather have them in a sealed container from Disney. Has anyone purchased them through eBay?

Jeri
10-30-2011, 10:18 AM
There is a company called The Party Works, you can find their page by adding .com to their name.
They have 3 different Mickey sprinkles.
Pastels, Black & Red & White, and Blue &Yellow & Red.:mickey:
They are listed under cake decorations, then Sprinkles, Jimmies, Edible Toppings. Then Mickey Mouse Club House.

Hope this helps.

disneyfan328
10-30-2011, 11:04 AM
I could pick some up for you when I go in January if they have them!:mickey:

TheVBs
11-07-2011, 06:42 AM
Heard back from Disney with apologies - they don't ship consumables. I was kind of expecting that. Jeri, thank you for the suggestion! I'll give them a try. Disneyfan, thank you so much for your offer! That was so nice! If the online store doesn't work out, I may take you up on that. :mickey:

disneyfan328
11-07-2011, 10:06 PM
not a problem! We leave early January so let me know and I'll do my best for you! try to let me know before xmas if you can as things will get crazy busy and then we leave on the 6th and I'll e running around like a mad woman! lol.

TheVBs
01-01-2012, 04:00 PM
There is a company called The Party Works, you can find their page by adding .com to their name.
They have 3 different Mickey sprinkles.
Pastels, Black & Red & White, and Blue &Yellow & Red.:mickey:
They are listed under cake decorations, then Sprinkles, Jimmies, Edible Toppings. Then Mickey Mouse Club House.

Hope this helps.

Just wanted to say that I ordered the sprinkles from here, one of each color combo, and they're great! I'm very satisfied with them. We used them to decorate some of our Christmas cookies. :mickey:

Jeri
01-02-2012, 01:14 PM
I am so happy to hear you were able to get some. I bet your cookies were very cute.