PDA

View Full Version : Backpack recommendations for kids

gokatgo
10-29-2011, 09:49 PM
Last time we went to WDW, my two oldest (5 and 6) carried little bags with enough room for a snack, water bottle, pen and autograph book. They were really cute but now that they are older 9, 8 and 5, I would like each to have a small backpack for water, snack, camera, autograph book, pen and jacket. Does anyone have a suggestion of a small sized backpack they have used? Plain is good, I would like them to be under $20 each. Thanks!

CosmicRay
10-30-2011, 01:36 AM
I got a little back pack for our kids in the luggage section at Walmart. They had shaving kit type bags and that's where I found them. They were $10.

gokatgo
10-30-2011, 12:56 PM
Thanks! I'll check those out!

Tink#64
10-30-2011, 11:35 PM
My DS's still usually carry pouches for their cash, snacks, cameras, etc. They are a great size, plenty of room, without being too big or bulky, they are plain black with several pockets & sections, big enough they can stash phones & sunglasses for those wet/wild rides! Those came from Walmart around $10.00 each, I found them in the luggage area. We do have one smallish, 1 shoulder strap, type backpack that DH carries, I think we got it at Target, also in the luggage section for around $20.00. Of course I tote my WDW pack for all the extra's that mom's always lug around! :mickey:

CosmicRay
10-31-2011, 12:18 AM
The small black back pack mentioned above, sound just like the ones i was talking about :thumbsup: