PDA

View Full Version : Touring Plan, Need Another Set of Ears (or Eyes)

BelleBeauty
10-29-2011, 06:50 PM
Hi All,

I haven't been in a while and am taking my DH for his first trip. I'm not trying to over plan our days, but am hoping you can give a quick read through and make sure I'm not scheduling things with difficult transfers in between, etc. We have park hoppers and DDP. Suggestions welcome! 19 days :cloud9:

Thurs 11/17 - arrive 9:09pm, ME to CSR, drinks and dinner at Rix (all new to me)

Fri 11/18 - MK for opening, grab breakfast at Main Street Bakery, lunch at Cosmic Ray's, Epcot after lunch, dinner at Chefs de France (new) , 9pm IllumiNations

Sat 11/19 - DHS EMH at 8am, lunch at Sunset Market Ranch (new), dinner at CA Grill (new) 9:10pm for 10pm Wishes, MK EMH until 3am (or as long as we last)

Sun 11/20 - MK for 8:10am at Crystal Palace, Epcot after breakfast, lunch in World Showcase, ESPN Zone for the 4:15 Chargers game, 8:20pm dinner at The Wave (new), 10pm Wishes & 11pm Electrical Parade at MK

Mon 11/21 - AK EMH at 7am, Backstage Safari Tour 8:30 - 11:30, lunch at Flame Tree, Parade at AK, MK for Electrical Parade and Wishes

Tues 11/22 - Epcot EMH at 8am, lunch at Biergarten (new), DTD in afternoon, dinner at Earl of Sandwich (new), DHS for 6:30pm Fantasmic and Osborne Lights

Wed 11/23 - Breakfast at Kona, MK after breakfast lunch at Columbia Harbor House, ME back to airport around 3pm, home for Thanksgiving!!

Let me know your thoughts as my DH is no help with this part!

Scar
10-30-2011, 08:59 AM
You may have to take a taxi from Boardwalk to The Contemporary for 8:20 dinner at The Wave, especially if the Chargers game runs long.

Also, remember that the day before Thanksgiving is one of the busiest travel days of the year. The airport will be packed.

BelleBeauty
10-30-2011, 10:31 AM
Thanks Scar! Are there a few taxi numbers for WDW anywhere on Intercot?

Briansmom
10-30-2011, 10:37 AM
Sat 11/19 - DHS EMH at 8am, lunch at Sunset Market Ranch (new), dinner at CA Grill (new) 9:10pm for 10pm Wishes, MK EMH until 3am (or as long as we last)
Sun 11/20 - MK for 8:10am at Crystal Palace,

So, I'm guessing you are able to function on little to no sleep? :sleepin:
(My husband would be a little :rant: at me on this one...)

Hope you have an amazing trip!

Scar
10-30-2011, 10:59 AM
Thanks Scar! Are there a few taxi numbers for WDW anywhere on Intercot?I don't think so. But no worries. There will likely be one waiting at the Boardwalk main entrance, if not, just have the front desk call and one should be there in minutes.

faline
10-30-2011, 01:01 PM
Thanks Scar! Are there a few taxi numbers for WDW anywhere on Intercot?

You may not see them but taxis are on hand at all the resorts - simply ask someone at Bell Services and they'll call one over for you - will only take a couple of minutes!

LVT
10-30-2011, 04:52 PM
I would have to chime in with more sleep. Maybe Sat PM nap, or right after Sunday Breakfast at Crystal Palace.

BelleBeauty
10-31-2011, 08:52 AM
I know, we need more resting in here. I haven't been in years and won't be able to do as much as I used to. This is all just the goal, but in the end, it is a vacation!

wdwfansince75
10-31-2011, 09:20 AM
I know it may be too late to change, but I would consider switching the breakfast at Crystal Palace and the breakfast at Kona... On Sunday, it would be easier to get to EPCOT from Kona than it is from Crystal Palace...just walk through the Poly grounds to the TTC...about the same distance as walking from Crystal Palace to the MK monorail station. Then, on Wednesday, when you intended to do the morning at MK, start with breakfast at Crystal Palace....Also, best wishes for traveling on the eve of Thanksgiving!

BelleBeauty
10-31-2011, 09:29 AM
wdwfansince75 switching those breakfasts is good idea. I'm going to see if we can do it. Hopefully the travel will be ok. I fly a lot for work and I know that the MCO airport stinks all the time, but hopefully my frequent traveler status gives us a little help :mickey: