PDA

View Full Version : Gratuity for Cinderella's Royal Table???

andrsue
10-27-2011, 03:44 PM
Hello - we have reservations for our trip at CRT. We are on the dining plan and will therefore be using 2 TS credits to pay for our meals. On the brochure for the dining plan there is a note that says "Please Note: Two Table-Service meals for each person dining at Cinderella’s Royal Table will be redeemed from their meal plan
balance. Gratuities are included." I just feel like I am somehow cheating by not leaving a tip...can someone please reassure me???

Thanks!

SBETigg
10-27-2011, 06:23 PM
This is a package deal and gratuities are included according to the brochure, as you say. Do not worry about leaving an extra tip at the end of your meal. You would then be tipping above and beyond the amount they have included for tip (*which is fine, if you feel it's warranted, but not at all necessary-- is included in the price).

However, if you dine at other venues with your dining plan, gratuities are not included for most of the Disney dining experiences unless you are a party of 6 or more.

SBETigg
10-28-2011, 09:00 PM
However, if you dine at other venues with your dining plan, gratuities are not included for most of the Disney dining experiences unless you are a party of 6 or more.

Correcting what came out wrong- gratuities are automatically added to the bill for larger parties in general, not included in the dining plan. The dining plan, in most cases, no longer includes gratuities no matter the party size.