PDA

View Full Version : How far out can I make reservations for art of animation?

plutosnana
10-27-2011, 01:21 PM
Could I go on Disney and already plan next years vacation at art of animation?? or must you wait till it opens?

Strmchsr
10-27-2011, 03:23 PM
They are accepting reservations now for vacations beginning June 1 and later for the family suites. The "normal" size rooms will open later in the year. I don't think a date for those has been announced yet other than "Fall 2012."

LVT
10-28-2011, 07:23 AM
There was some mention of Dec. 2012 for the regular rooms, maybe the Little Mermaid area?

Goofy4TheWorld
10-28-2011, 08:25 AM
There was some mention of Dec. 2012 for the regular rooms, maybe the Little Mermaid area?

I am pretty sure that the only regular rooms to be built will ALL be Little Mermaid, and the only Little Mermaid rooms built will ALL be regular rooms.

No Little Mermaid Family Suites will exist.

chrim
11-06-2011, 03:08 AM
As of today, the WDW web site says "Walt Disney WorldŽ Resort reservations may be booked online for check-in dates up to and including December 31, 2012."

For now, only the suites seem to be available for booking at the Art of Animation Resort (in the Cars, Finding Nemo, and Lion King sections -- you can also book with no preference to which section you are assigned).

The standard value rooms in the Little Mermaid section don't seem to be available for booking yet.