PDA

View Full Version : Can I do online check-in for our room if I'm booked thru MJ?

Dsnygirl
10-26-2011, 10:55 PM
Hi all --

Haven't ever used online check in, was going to try tonight for our reservation tomorrow at Pop. But nothing is coming up in Disney's system except our dining reservation.

Is online check-in for rooms only for those booked directly thru Disney?

Thanks for any tips...

:thanks:

Rosemickey68
10-27-2011, 12:07 AM
on MJ's website there is a link to the online check-in.

I am hoping that works when it comes time to our trip as this is the first time we have used MJ for one of our WDW trips.

We used the online check-in last year and it was great! We walked up, gave our name, showed ID and got our packet. It had our room # and tickets and all the info they give you. It took maybe 5 minutes total between standing in line and getting the packet.

LVT
10-27-2011, 07:30 AM
Do it yourself. You need the confirmation numbers and on-line check-in address. I got it from my TA though, I did not have to find it.

Goofy4TheWorld
10-27-2011, 08:17 AM
There is a special link to use if you booked through a travel agent. The process works the exact same, you just have to use a different link. The regular WDW site will not work for any TA reservation.

I am sure the previous post about the link on the MJ website is what you need to click.

Dsnygirl
10-27-2011, 08:22 AM
Thanks for the answers... I'm all set. :) Just had to search for the ressie w/ my confirmation number on Disney's site, and from that point on, it was easy peasy. All set for arrival tonight!! Woohoo!! :woohoo:

mrte62
10-27-2011, 07:27 PM
As per my several conversations with the Disney tech folks, the website can have some interesting glitches. For example, when I made all of my Food & Wine Festival reservations, a few of them would not show up on our trip profile. I had valid numbers and the Disney folks could find them, but they wouldn't show up.

After a few weeks and several phone calls, they are all there ... ready to start being used on Sunday :mickey: