PDA

View Full Version : I got my room number on my final confirmation email!!

mouseketeer mom
10-25-2011, 04:23 PM
So, I call today to pay balance of room only ressie with AP discount. I get my confirmation email afterwards with my updated zero balance. I'm reading it, and it says room number 1_ _ _ on the bottom of the page. It is the room we requested. I'm so excited, then I see the word Removed next to that room number. Then I get worried, do we not have that room I requested?? I email the club level staff. They tell me that that is the room we were assigned and they don't know what removed might mean, they don't see it on their end. I have never gotten my room number on a reservation confirmation before. We usually find out only at check in. Very weird. What does everyone think about this?

greengeen
10-25-2011, 04:28 PM
That's your request, not your room number. In 20 years I've never seen a room number printed on a conf letter or email - there's not a place for it. But I have seen a request (rarely) printed on there.

mouseketeer mom
10-25-2011, 04:39 PM
I should have been more specific in my initial post, we requested within a block of rooms, and this particular room falls within the block. This was not on any other emails from Disney and the reservation was had since August.

SBETigg
10-25-2011, 08:17 PM
Lisa, I don't know what it means, but I think they should just dedicate a suite to your family by now and leave it open for you any time you want to come visit.:mickey:

mouseketeer mom
10-25-2011, 08:23 PM
Lisa, I don't know what it means, but I think they should just dedicate a suite to your family by now and leave it open for you any time you want to come visit.:mickey:

:rotfl: Hey, I'm with you!!! Ha Ha!!!!