PDA

View Full Version : Early February Crowds?

WDWgoofy
10-24-2011, 09:29 AM
Please let me know of your experiences with crowds the first week of Feb? Are the weekends busy this time of year?

faline
10-24-2011, 09:38 AM
Early February typically features low crowds but the weather can be quite chilly.

AgentC
10-24-2011, 10:49 AM
We went the first weekend of February this year. Crowds were pretty low. A few tour groups, but overall quiet. Weather was quiet cool and lots of misty rain.

I would go again during early February.

Disney Doll
10-24-2011, 01:09 PM
Our experience has been low crowds in early Feb as long as you are before the week of President's Day. We're planning to get back on the Feb rotation soon.

WDWCrazyKaren
10-25-2011, 09:30 AM
Oh! We will be there the first week of February in 2012 too! Say hi to us if you see us. We will be the ones in shorts and t-shirts basking in the warmth if it's over 30 degrees! :thumbsup:

Disney Doll
10-25-2011, 01:59 PM
Oh! We will be there the first week of February in 2012 too! Say hi to us if you see us. We will be the ones in shorts and t-shirts basking in the warmth if it's over 30 degrees! :thumbsup:

LOL! We always joke about the northerners in their shorts when we go in Jan/Feb.

Main Street Jim
10-26-2011, 07:11 PM
Early February crowds are probably some of the lightest all year long. Weather can get a bit chilly (in the 30's during the day, raining/drizzling all day long, etc.), and with Daytona Speed Weeks pushed back to the third week of the month starting next year, you should be able to enjoy the parks :)

B.O.B
10-26-2011, 07:56 PM
We go week 7 which coincides with the Daytona 500. I have seen both low and high crowds during that week sometimes waiting 1 1/2 hour for Splash Mountain during our last visit.

WDWgoofy
10-29-2011, 02:21 PM

We will see you there. I will be the one from Houston wearing a ski jacket, hat and gloves.

bshaw96
10-30-2011, 12:27 AM
Will be there Feb 4-12! We went one year Feb 8-15 and didnt find it cold at all, I wore capris during the day, and did have to pull out a light jacket/sweatshirt in the evenings. No, we are not from the north, from NC. Crowds were perfect!

WDWCrazyKaren
10-31-2011, 08:45 AM
We will see you there. I will be the one from Houston wearing a ski jacket, hat and gloves.

We always laugh and point at you silly southerners. You and your hats and gloves when it's so beautifully warm at 30 degrees! :D I kid....I kid! This weekend it was 30 when we woke up and made a run to Target and the grocery store, and we made the comment that we would love it if Disney World was this temperature when we went. DH commented that it might thin out the crowds a bit...

Have fun!