PDA

View Full Version : Juvenile Fiction Book published by Disney?

DisneyRN
10-23-2011, 03:59 PM
I saw a series of juvenile fiction books at several locations on property. It seemed that they were mystery-type books, based on the parks. But, I could be wrong.

I saw them at WOD, and the store in DHS that sells books, coffee, and treats.

Anyone know what I am referring to? I am trying to find them for DD for Christmas, but am not having luck.

Jeri
10-23-2011, 04:20 PM
Could you be talking about Kingdom Keepers? There are a few books in the series.

Just click on the Amazon.com link right to the left and seacher for them, they have all.

Hope this is what you were looking for.

SBETigg
10-23-2011, 04:22 PM
I think you want Ridley Pearson's Kingdom Keepers books, published by Hyperion (Disney). It's a series, starting with Disney After Dark.

Strmchsr
10-23-2011, 04:23 PM
I think you're referring to the Kingdom Keepers books by Ridley Pearson and Tristan Elwel. I think there's 5 of them out currently. My DS loves those. You can get them through Amazon. Just click on the amazon link under Icot Affiliates on the left and it supports Intercot when you buy them that way, too.

Kenny1113
10-23-2011, 06:55 PM
Yep sounds like kingdom keepers. DS is reading book 1 now. He really enjoys it!!!

kakn7294
10-23-2011, 07:56 PM
I believe what you saw was the Kingdom Keepers series by Ridley Pearson. DD and I have read them.

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
10-24-2011, 11:37 AM
Like other's have said - The Kingdom Keepers series by Ridley Pearson. It is a great series. My children and I have thoroughly enjoyed reading them.

Our local BooksAMillion carries them in their Juvenile Fiction area. I've seen them at Barnes and Nobles and Amazon carries them also. There are currently 4 in the series. And for the trip down if you are driving, they come in an audio book format (CDs), just make sure you look to make sure it is an UNABRIDGED format.:mickey:

peemagg
10-24-2011, 04:00 PM
Another good set of books for juveniles is the Ridley Pearson "Peter and the Starcatcher" series.

It is about Peter Pan and how he came to be.

tinklover
10-25-2011, 02:24 PM
My 8 yr old daughter Just got done reading "The Red Pyramid" By Rick Riordan - Disney/Hyperion Books

She loved it.