PDA

View Full Version : Just back

nfrustaci
10-23-2011, 02:10 AM
Just back from our 10 day trip..... loved it !!! MNSSHP was AWESOME !!!! will do that again for sure. loved the dance party in tomorrow land. fireworks, parade, villian show totally awesome, need I say anymore. requested the 1st fl and got it. stayed at the pop in 70's section building 6 room 6111. at the corner near the goofy jets great location. very quiet and great neighbors. we have a 3 year old son and he was a pleasure, sleeping before we even got to the room. had dinner almost every night in DTD great counter service there, wolfgang, cookes of dublin, earl of sandwich all great. lots of referb going on down there. did sit downs at crystal palace in MK and in EPCOT the land pavilion chip and dale and mickey. good food at both. but the characters are what we went to see. never really pay too much attention to the food. breakfast at crystal and dinner in the land. well this was our 12th trip (once a year for 12 years) and i can say that we have done almost everything. just need to do the steam boat in MK and then that is it. so another trip is needed. well there will be the fantasy land expansion soon so i guess we will have to go back. oh well :secret:

faline
10-23-2011, 03:06 PM
Glad you enjoyed the party! We've been going for years and still find new things to do!

MinnieMommie
10-24-2011, 09:54 PM
Thanks for the report. Sounds like the party was fun. There are always reasons to return to the parks and I love finding them! :mickey:

princessgirls
10-26-2011, 11:39 AM
Glad you had a magical time!

Thanks for the report!

Julie:mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-01-2011, 09:39 AM
Sounds like a wonderful trip:thumbsup: