PDA

View Full Version : Big and Tall clothing?

CosmicRay
10-21-2011, 04:34 PM
DH and I have searched around for shirts for him. He went into Tattooine Traders last year and said "you'd think with the clientele that they have they would at least have some larger sizes!" A friend of mine said they do have some, but they keep them backstage. We asked when we were there and the CM's just looked at us like we were crazy.
Any one know how someone can get 2X + mens shirts? I've thought they should make a Big and Tall store at DTD. I know we are not the only ones that do deal or have dealt with this!

brivers222
10-21-2011, 04:58 PM
at disneystore.com i did a search for "XXXL" and some items came up... Probably not the styles you wanted...

I too have this problem ergo, i find myself in not that much disney clothing :(

CosmicRay
10-21-2011, 05:02 PM
I've had fun shirts made up for DH on Father's Day or his Birthday, I may just have to create some and surprise him on our next trip. But it gets disappointing.

brivers222
10-24-2011, 11:27 AM
yes it totally is :(

i'm grumpy
10-24-2011, 09:18 PM
They just keep getting smaller. It's like wearing shrink wrap!

Fangorn
10-25-2011, 02:40 PM
I have had some success finding larger sizes at the World of Disney store in DTD. I've seen 2X, 3X and even 4X shirts, but no Talls.

Boutiki at the Poly has high-end shirts and I've seen some larger sizes there as well. Again, nothing in the Tall category.

Steve

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
10-25-2011, 02:52 PM
I know it isn't the best solution, but there are Disney embroidery designs available where if you know someone with a machine and are willing to pay for the designs, you can have your own shirts made up. There are many inexpensive shirt sources online.

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-25-2011, 09:30 PM
I agree! We've been able to find a decent selection of larger sizes at WoD and the Poly, but nothing especially in "tall" sizes.

We were able to find a fair number of shirts, sweatshirts and hoodies in 2x - 4x sizes, and it was so nice to buy from a selection, not just the only one that fits.

Overall though, we continue to be frustrated at the lack of sizes available at Disney.

whitney37354
10-28-2011, 01:23 PM
DH got 2x t-shirts at the gift shop in Contemporary Resort & at a shop near Fantasmic in DHS.