PDA

View Full Version : Ok I'm here....part deux

sixshot19
10-21-2011, 03:29 PM
Today was Magic Kingdom day. We came in and went through the right side. We usually go through the left (that could be a topic all it's own). Good thing to, the new greet with Mickey had no wait at all. The boys loved starting their day with very finely dressed mouse.

We stayed on our right side theme and hit Tommorow land next. Walked on to Buzz lightyear, the boys love shooting zurg. Then walked on to the peoplemover (do you ever not walk on). Photos with Chip and Dale dressed as space rangers, my little guysfavs, being twins and all. Then on to the speedway getting banged side to side. We met the little robot garbage can right after a quick rest stop. I found the guy controlling it in a nearby shop, it felt like I was pulling back the curtain on the great OZ. Boys didn't see so that was good.

Next up, Snow White, PhilarMagic, Peter Pan and lunch at Pinocchio Village Haus , decent parmigana, ate upstairs nice and quiet.

Fully recharged we hit Haunted Mansion, the new Que is really fun, great for the little ones . Pirates them some treasure shopping. Them back for the almighty nap (for the rest rye for me). And again the bus was waiting for us, best luck ever this year.

Walking back to the room I was reminded (like I needed to be!) why I love Disney. A random grounds keeper pulled over in his golf cart and gave thelittle guys about 20 stickers each. It is the little things....

Off to the halloween party later I'll update again...I'll post some of my thoughts on the fantasy land expansion. It looks amazing, the other castle looks done and it is much bigger then I thought it would be...

Jennifer_and_Chris
10-21-2011, 05:42 PM
Sounds great! We probably passed each other!

Have fun at the party tonight!

faline
10-21-2011, 06:02 PM
[QUOTE=sixshot19;2218635] Then walked on to the peoplemover (do you ever not walk on). /QUOTE]

Actually, I've run into a line here (down to the bottom of the ramp) a few times but am always surprised when that happens!

I keep looking for the person controlling the trash can but have not yet located that person. Congrats on your discovery!

DisneyMom12
10-21-2011, 07:55 PM
I usually go left as well. Glad you are having a nice time.