PDA

View Full Version : Snack credits & F&W

EeyoresBestFriend
10-21-2011, 12:50 PM
Can you use snack credits for the F&W fest kiosks?

VWL Mom
10-21-2011, 01:02 PM
Yes, you can use them on many of the F&W snacks. They have the logo after the item on the menu boards.

tinksmom02
10-21-2011, 02:41 PM
From what I've been reading on various blogs and discussion posts, it's a pretty good bang for your buck, using snack credits @ F&W. :mickey: (I wasn't just highlighting the F&W map with my must-eats or anything, I swear! :blush:)

EeyoresBestFriend
10-21-2011, 05:53 PM
:mickey: (I wasn't just highlighting the F&W map with my must-eats or anything, I swear! :blush:)

:funny: Our GG pretty much has it memorized and have mapped out the "routes" we're going to take to maximize our food consumption!!

That's awesome news with the credits!! I was under the impression you couldn't use them for it. :cloud9:

TheVBs
10-28-2011, 09:10 AM
We used snack credits for all our food at the F&WF. It was great! We got the free QS dining plan and spent most of our trip saving the snack credits, depending on what things cost. Well, at 2 snack credits per person, per day, it turns out that was unnecessary! :blush: We got full at the festival quickly and didn't use as many credits there as I expected. We were left with 42 credits to use before check-out! Thankfully we drove so I was able to use them all on stuff in the gift shop & food court and we were able to take them home.

DisneyFr33k
10-30-2011, 08:24 AM
Yes! This is hands down the best way to use your snack credits. You really get your money's worth!! :thumbsup:

Mitzie
11-10-2011, 12:09 PM
It was pretty funny when we were at the F&W at the end of Oct. I had printed off all the kiosk with the choices listed and their prices. We went through then and highlighted the ones we were using our snack credits for..ie. lobster roll and which we were going to pay for. At one kiosk I had my little paper in hand and at that kiosk one item was a snack credit and the other we were paying for. The people working the kiosk were so impressed that we had figured all this out ahead of time and even asked where I got the info...I said to my husband as we walked away that any of the Disney fans we know would do the same...you guys make me feel better.