PDA

View Full Version : WOW!! this is hard

minnie04
10-21-2011, 10:03 AM
I have been online at the Disney Store site for the past 30 minutes (maybe more) trying to pick out new Christmas stockings for the kids... (19-15-7) lol... I decorate the house super Disney for Xmas and this is so hard to do. They already have Disney stockings from years ago (the ones with the big head at the top) that are perfectly fine, But we remodeled the house and added a beautiful stone wall and I wanted to hang them on there. So I wanted something newer. Plus I wanted to add DH and myself to the wall.
If by chance you have gone on the store sight could you please give me some suggestions to which ones you liked the most...

If you search "Christmas stockings" they will all show up. I was thinking maybe the Victorian ones for Dh & me..

Thanks in advance if you take the time to help :mickey:

:stock: ,:stock: , :stock:, :stock: ,:stock:
DH , ME , DD , DS , DS ,

and the dog :stock:

SallyMcQueen
10-21-2011, 11:10 AM
If you go with the Victorian stockings, I would probably choose the Personalizable Santa Mickey and Minnie. Mostly because the style of Mickey and Minnie are the same. Where as the other Mickey/Minnie stockings are more old style and in black and white. Plus, you can get your kids names on them.

I wish I wouldn't have looked. I found a bunch of great things I want now. Good luck on your shopping!

Madame Leona
10-21-2011, 11:19 AM
I LOVE the Victorian ones! I like the Red and White Mickey and Minnie stockings. It looks like there is enough room to have them personalize them if you would like. Even if Disney can't do it, you could always check and see if there is a store near you that can do it.

minnie04
10-21-2011, 11:42 AM
Thanks, for taking the time to look. :mickey:

VWL Mom
10-21-2011, 12:57 PM
We have the big head stockings too. We bought them almost 15 years ago and they are still going strong.

I lean towards the green and red mickey & minnie.
Those colors are timeless.

Too bad this wasn't yesterday. They had a one day 25 pt off sale with free shipping. I got some ornaments, tree skirt, and dept 56 holiday houses. Love to decorate for Christmas.

minnie04
10-21-2011, 03:31 PM
Too bad this wasn't yesterday. They had a one day 25 pt off sale with free shipping. I got some ornaments, tree skirt, and dept 56 holiday houses. Love to decorate for Christmas.

Really!! :fit::bang: Just my luck... And I did go on yesterday. I must have totally overlooked the sale..:(

Kairi_7378
10-22-2011, 08:48 AM
I like the Voctorian ones too. I think they would look good next to a stone wall. I also like the red/white Mickey and Minnie. If you can't personalize them with names, you might be able to add a little ribbon bow to each of them in a different color... maybe green for DS1, blue for DS2, etc.