PDA

View Full Version : CBR to DTD??

disneyfan328
10-20-2011, 04:11 PM
I was checking out some pics online and in one of them I could see the characters in flight balloon flying above/behind Caribbean Beach Resort. Obviously depth perception makes it hard to tell, but I wanted to try and find out how far epcot is from this resort and also the best way to get there? Bus from the resort? or is there another way? Is it close enough to walk?

Dsnygirl
10-20-2011, 04:40 PM
My girls and I have done Characters in Flight, and you can, in fact, easily see CBR and it's islands from up in the balloon. It's a BEAUTIFUL view from up there!

Epcot is very close, CBR is considered to be an "Epcot resort"... but no, it's not easily walkable, that I know of. Quick hop onto a bus, though!

Your question title also asked about CBR to DTD... another quick hop on a bus, very close by, as well.

If you're thinking about doing the Characters in Flight ride -- I highly recommend it! :)

faline
10-20-2011, 07:56 PM
Caribbean Beach is fairly close to Epcot as the crow flies but it's really not a walkable distance. Take the bus.

disneyfan328
10-21-2011, 10:41 AM
Thanks guys! I had a feeling it was further than it looked but good to know that epcot and DTD are both fairly close!

Scar
10-21-2011, 10:53 AM
..., but I wanted to try and find out how far epcot is from this resort and also the best way to get there? Bus from the resort? or is there another way? Is it close enough to walk?Not sure if you meant to say DTD instead of Epcot, but can walk to Epcot from CBR.