PDA

View Full Version : Current Bounceback Offer?

tdk316
10-19-2011, 10:32 AM
Is there a bounceback offer in the rooms right now and if so, what are the dates being offered? We leave in a couple of days and wanted to plan ahead for our next trip. :mickey:

Wall-e
10-19-2011, 11:50 AM
We checked out on 10/15 and no bounce back offer for us. :( Hopefully you get one!

brivers222
10-19-2011, 11:56 AM
i chaulk this up to another non existent thing... right up there with pin-codes

Stayed on site a few times and never received one... I assume this is because disney was not happy with the way I conducted myself on my trip.... wish they would sit me in a room and tell what i did wrong so i can fix it... this silent treatment is KILLING ME!!!!! :blush:

cuteduck223
10-19-2011, 12:01 PM
Stayed on site a few times and never received one... I assume this is because disney was not happy with the way I conducted myself on my trip.... wish they would sit me in a room and tell what i did wrong so i can fix it... this silent treatment is KILLING ME!!!!! :blush:

Did you miss rope drop? I hear the tracking devices in your park tickets determine how much fun you are actually having...and bounceback offers are secretly slipped into the rooms of those who are pretty much glowing magic at every rope drop. :thumbsup:

CajunDisneyDad
10-19-2011, 01:41 PM
Thats funny...The bounce back was on our bed when we went in July, but it was only good until the end of the year. And we used one of those mysterious PIN codes to get a special deal at Wilderness Lodge :P Maybe you just need to catch tinkerbell and threaten to put her in a gumbo (not that I am trying to give away my secret.....BBBUUUUTTTT lol.

crltkcagle
10-19-2011, 09:45 PM
We got a bouncback offer when we were there last month. It was good for free dining for next year from August-October. We are not traveling during those dates next year so we did not take advantage of it.

mydisneygirls
10-20-2011, 01:05 PM
On our trip in Sept, we had a bounceback offer in the room as soon as we got there. It includes free dining and is good 8/19 - 9/27/12.

Ms. Mode
10-20-2011, 01:29 PM
You know on our first two trips to WDW (2004 and 2006) the BounceBack offers were for the next 11 months; now days it seems that they are for designated time periods.

The one in our room in August was good until the end of November 2011 or something like that...didn't work out for us. Oh well, maybe next time! :thumbsup:

mydisneygirls
10-20-2011, 01:40 PM
I noticed that too...they're only good for a period for a month or two. I booked but will see what offers come out for Sept next year.