PDA

View Full Version : Paradiso 37??

Disneygirl91
10-19-2011, 12:01 AM
I made reservations for Paradiso 37 for my upcoming trip in February but I've never dined there before. Does anybody have any feedback about the place?? Thanks :)

Goofeygal
10-19-2011, 11:24 AM
We at there last winter and the food and service were fantastic.

paymerich
10-19-2011, 12:30 PM
It was a good experience and food was good tasting . though i found the portion size just a bit small to just right. Get table upstairs or out on patio . They had a great guitar player channeling Jimmy Buffett . Very good natured fellow even jokingly played Free Bird!

Service was good ,waiter was fairly attentive.

ThanxForNoticin
10-20-2011, 12:38 PM
We tried it for the first time last spring for lunch one day, and we really enjoyed it. Food was good, service good. We'll definitely go back again at some point.

ElenitaB
10-20-2011, 06:55 PM
I guess I'm the lone dissenter here. Having lived in Central America for 12 years, I was really looking forward to eating at Paradiso. While we enjoyed their appetizers, our entrees were inedible. Mine was dripping grease and the ribs my DS ordered were crazy spicy (I had a taste of the sauce and concurred with him). On the upside, their desserts were good, and their drinks looked really good. They also have a beautiful patio area... I'd recommend making a meal of appetizers and desserts, and skip the entrees.