PDA

View Full Version : Dolphin/Swan AAA discount?

minnie-mouse
10-18-2011, 09:58 AM
Does anyone know about how much of a discount you get at the Dolphin or Swan with your AAA membership?

floridamom
10-18-2011, 10:49 AM
Depends on the time of year.
We paid $169/night for the Dolphin w/AAA discount for Oct. 14-16.

BugeyedMuggy
10-18-2011, 03:55 PM
When we go to the Dolphin we always get the best rate with AAA. It does depend on the time of year but we usually get about $35.00 off per nite on the lowest available rate. There are some non refundable rates that are alittle better but it's only another $10.00 and I want the flexibility to change or cancel. Go on the s&D site and put in your dates with the aotu discount rate and you will get a price.

minnie-mouse
10-19-2011, 11:08 AM
Thanks so much!

Mogie
10-19-2011, 12:01 PM
They also have a AAA breakfast rate which includes breakfast vouchers for the Mediterranean Market. The rate is a bit higher than the regular AAA rate. But ends up saving you a few buks on breakfast which is usually $18 per adult i think. The breakfast is good too. It's not as expansive in terms of selections, but they have a buffet and a regular menu and have really really good little breakfast health smoothies. Theyre really small but great and you can keep getting up to get more. I think the Swan has the same thing for the Grove. Thats a nicer room and sometimes has character breakfasts...but i dont think the buffet is as good.

Scar
10-19-2011, 12:20 PM
You can click the link at the top of this page and scroll about half way down for their current offer. If you do book, please use that same link to help out INTERCOT.

BugeyedMuggy
10-19-2011, 05:47 PM
BTW AAA is accepted at the Cabana bar and the Fountain 20% off (this is what we know of). It is not info they give out. We just happened on the info. I suggest bringing your card around with you if you do book.

minnie-mouse
10-19-2011, 06:57 PM
BTW AAA is accepted at the Cabana bar and the Fountain 20% off (this is what we know of). It is not info they give out. We just happened on the info. I suggest bringing your card around with you if you do book.

Really?! So I can just show them my AAA card when the bill comes and get 20% off my bill?! That's awesome. You all just know all the great tips. :thumbsup: