PDA

View Full Version : Nov 1 Halloween Party

Ally'sMom
10-14-2011, 02:57 PM
Hello All,
We are going to the Halloween Party on Nov 1 - does anyone know if the crowds will be crazy - I didn't want to go on the 31st because I figured it would be nuts. Any help would be great - thanks in advance:mickey:

Dyanna
10-14-2011, 03:32 PM
We will be there that night so add 4 more :-) Im hoping that with the party being on a Tues would lessen the crowds a bit but then being the last night of the party things may be different. So hope some else can answer this as well.

DisneyMom12
10-14-2011, 04:28 PM
I had gone on Halloween, and it was crazy. I would never do it again, but I heard from other guest that the following day was not crowded at all. I think you should be alright. Have a good time.

BiloxiMom
10-15-2011, 12:03 AM
We were there 2 years ago the day after Halloween. It was nuts. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news... but you never know what you're going to get with Disney. This past January was horrid... and it's typically slow then. Whatever the crowd is... you'll have fun. I do remember the remaining week was great.. just the party was mobbed.

Disnamic Duo
10-17-2011, 10:14 AM
We went to MNSSHP last Nov 1 (a Monday), and it was pretty darn crowded. I was unpleasantly surprised. To make it worse, the monorails weren't working, and everyone was cramming on the ferry and busses to get over from the TTC. We had been to it a couple years before, but on a Tuesday in mid-October. Last year was MUCH more crowded - lines for rides significantly longer. However, once we were in, we had a GREAT time. It's a great party whether it's crowded or not.

Dyanna
10-17-2011, 11:01 AM
Lets hope that being the last day of the MNSSHP is on a Tues lessens the crowds.