PDA

View Full Version : MJ question

massachusetts
10-14-2011, 11:07 AM
How long does it take to get a response from MJ with a vacation pricing request?

SBETigg
10-14-2011, 11:33 AM
It has never taken me more than a day. Make sure you check your spam folder. They're really customer-friendly, so if it has been awhile and no response, I would just get in touch with them again. They're great about keeping contact, but sometimes the spam folders get in the way.

coloradowendyl
10-14-2011, 12:04 PM
Hi!

We hit spam folders all the time especially if you are an aol or hotmail user.

Check your spam folder! If you do not see anything in it, email Nanci at [email protected].

Wendy

PAYROLL PRINCESS
10-14-2011, 11:33 PM
Yep, Wendy answered you in about 1 hour. I was going to say that it never takes her too long to respond to me. I dont think it's ever taken her a full day. Usually within a couple of hours, depending on the time of day that you emailed them. I think, but I'm not positive, that Wendy does actually sleep sometime. LOL

Disney Doll
10-19-2011, 05:43 PM
Usually within a couple of hours, depending on the time of day that you emailed them. I think, but I'm not positive, that Wendy does actually sleep sometime. LOL

That's been my experience as well. Once booked I usually learn about park hour changes or room deals from Wendy before I see it anywhere else. They are on top of things for sure!