PDA

View Full Version : NFL week 5...the rise and fall

gueli
10-12-2011, 12:07 AM
OK, sorry i missed last week...

So what did you see in the NFL over the weekend ? What teams have risen or fallen ?

The JETS: alright. we bad.
I still believe it has everything to do with the offensive line. They just are not as good as last years group.
oh wait- let me contradict myself- the defense still cannot stop the run. so its on both sides of the ball.

It looks like my prediction for the season will fall so flat that we might be in the hunt for a top 5 draft pick.

Kudo's to the bills for crawling out from under many dismal seasons. same goes for the lions. Hats off to the pack for dominating every game. Also the patriots prove how to pick apart a weakness- week in and week out.

Comon Jets- put it back together and win some games...
Were #3 (afc east)...
:D:number1:

Ian
10-12-2011, 09:00 AM
Eagles

To paraphrase that guy from The Waterboy ... "ON NO!!!! WE [STINK] AGAIN!!!!"

:rolleyes:

Pagan
10-12-2011, 10:28 AM
Dolphins:

4 down, 12 more to go.

LETS GO JETS! :D

WDWfanatic742
10-12-2011, 11:29 AM
I learned that no matter how perfect the Falcons can play in the first half, we can still get blown out in the second half...

princessgirls
10-12-2011, 04:25 PM
I was reminded by a Green Bay fan on the soccer field...GreenBay was 10 and six last season and won the Superbowl...SO DON'T GIVE UP YET!!!

Yes....I am an Optimist!!!

Julie:mickey:

brad192
10-12-2011, 08:51 PM
I have to say that the ENTIRE state of Michigan is giddy with excitment about the Lions 5-0 start! However, we ARE talking about the Lions. ;) I'm just afraid they have got our hopes up now, but will lose the next 7 or 8 games. The track record does not bode well...

On the other hand, if the Lions & Green Bay both go undefeated until Thanksgiving Day, that'll make for one great holiday game!

As the old saying goes - never bet against the Lions on Thanksgiving. We'll see.

RAIDER
10-13-2011, 03:08 AM
Raiders

We won a game we didnt deserve to, simply because we had "The Hand of Al " in that endzone :D