PDA

View Full Version : BCV or BWV??? Looking for opinions...

tmz814
10-11-2011, 09:54 PM
I am looking into another Disney trip this year... Yay! I'm trying to decide between Beach Club Villas and Boardwalk Villas... Any opnions?? Pro & Cons???

Thanks for you help.:mickey:

Yo Mickey!
10-11-2011, 10:06 PM
I am looking into another Disney trip this year... Yay! I'm trying to decide between Beach Club Villas and Boardwalk Villas... Any opnions?? Pro & Cons???

Thanks for you help.:mickey:

we love both as the epcot resorts are always our first choice. i love the boardwalk side for the nightlife and the street performers for the kids. it's also a little easier walk to the studios. beach has the pool, it's a little easier to epcot, and the nightly movies on the beach are fun. the location of both are perfect and just a matter of choice. in the end i would generally side with the bcv pool - amazing.

Mammabruski
10-11-2011, 11:04 PM
Amenities and actual lodgings are pretty similar, but BCV has something BWV will never have:

Stormalong Bay.

Period. Go BCV for the pool! :mickey:

WDWForever
10-12-2011, 07:52 AM
I love both resorts and were at both during a split stay in Aug 2011. Between the two, definately BCV because of the pool.

Checkers
10-12-2011, 10:15 AM
:mickey:While we have stayed at both resorts and love both, we prefer BWV. The reason being it is actually closer to the boat transportation which is a big plus for us as my DH has mobility issues and now uses an ecv. Storm-a-long Bay is great but when we were there with our grandchildren, it was overwhelming for them. For older children that don't need constant babysitting, I am sure it is great.

There are pros and cons to both resorts but all in all they are both nice resorts.

klb
10-13-2011, 03:35 PM
Although I've never stayed at the Boardwalk, I've always thought the proximity to the nightlife would be a bit loud. I love, love, love the Beach Club Villas though and can't say enough nice things about them. We like to walk to EPCOT, and on days we go to the MK we like to walk through EPCOT to catch the monorail. Besides, at the Beach Club I can always look across the water to see the lovely Boardwalk from a distance. In my opinion, you can't really go wrong with either one!