PDA

View Full Version : 1 unit with 2 different arrivals

Dyanna
10-09-2011, 08:33 PM
We are planning on going again to BLT Oct 2012 & having friends stay with us in the same unit. My DH, DD & myself will be flying & would arrive on a Saturday. Our friends would be driving & arriving on a Sunday. Here are the questions I have...

1. Since we are the DVC owner & arriving by plane a day before company arrives would our guests have to pay for parking or is there a way we can get a parking pass for our friends to park at the hotel without having to pay?

2. Once they arrive can our guests change their Keys to the World card to have all charges go directly to their credit card instead of ours.

Any other separate arrival info you may have would be helpful.

FiggyFan
10-12-2011, 09:57 PM
If your friends are listed on the reservation, they should be able to check in at the front desk to get their room key cards and a parking pass. This is true even though you are already checked in to the same room.

Even if you show up without a car, you may request a parking pass. I always do this, because we often rent a car for one or two days of our stay. If it makes you feel more comfortable, you can do this and meet them when thay arrive with a pass all ready for them.

I haven't tried it, but I have seen multiple posts here saying that you can have different credit cards attached to room keys for the same room.

I would suggest contacting your friends after you check in to let them know your room number - it may make their check in a bit smoother.